We are justifiably proud of our work ethic and the very real differences we are able to make to our clients’ fitness, body composition and all-round general wellbeing.
Here’s just a few of our clients’ stories – hopefully their experiences can help motivate you!
Lisa has had some great results. Some of her improvements on our previous HIIT course were:
– A reduction in 3% body fat and increase of 3% skeletal muscle.
– Resting heart rate reduction of 12 bpm.
– Reduction in physical measurements size of waist, hips upper arms.
– Increase in strength and cardiovascular fitness levels of 33%.
I’ve been training with Mic for a little over a year, in that time I’ve seen a dramatic change in my overall health, fitness and waist measurement. There’s no way I could have achieved the results I have in such a short time training alone, each session is well planned, with plenty of variety to keep it interesting. I can’t recommend Mic Beards highly enough, if you want to make a positive change to your life he’s the man to speak to.
I’ve been training with Mic since 2012. Before coming to Bootcamp, my hobbies were pretty standard and sedentary, nothing too challenging. Then two years ago I saw bootcamp promoted on Facebook and I’ve been coming ever since. Mic is professional and thoughtful, plans every session carefully and expertly. It’s worked wonders for me, both physically and mentally, I have lost weight, become more toned and I’m definitely much fitter. I cannot recommend Michael Beards Fitness enough. Mic and his team are always there to encourage, motivate and support in a friendly, relaxed and comfortable way. My advice is that if you’re unsure or only slightly tempted to give it a go, just do it! You won’t regret it or look back – it’ll become your new addiction.
Wendy has trained with us 2 – 3 times per week since October 2016 and has had some life changing results. All achieved with our tailored PT program and a sensible eating plan.
From October 2016 to June 2018:
– Reduced body weight by 3 stones
– Reduced body fat from 46.62% (very high) to 33.65% (normal)
– Increased muscle from 23.1% (low) to 28.4% (normal)
– Reduced visceral fat level from 10 (high) to 6 (normal)
– Reduced BMI from 30.64 (obese) to 23.3 (normal)
Wendy owns The Book Rest shop and cafe in Exmouth and is always happy to discuss how she changed her life.